Tekan- Tekan Okayy ! Thankyouuu BABE n DUDE . Heee ~

LIKE kalau SUKA ! UNLIKE kalau TAK SUKA (;

Jomm Kongsi LINK korang Dekat Sini :)

Saturday, April 30, 2011

10 sign I'm in ♥ with U...(^^,)

10. U're da 1st thing i think about when i wake up...n da last thing i think about when i fall asleep...

09. Juz think about U puts da biggest smile on my face n my heart beats faster n faster..{like now}...

08. Every ♥ song i listen...makes me think of U...

07. I keep re-read almost all of our converse in my inbox over n over again...

06. When we are together...i never want da moment to end...i always want it to be endless...

05. Whenever i am with U or look at U, nothing else in da world matter...i am blind to everything but U...

04. I am on cloud 9 juz by the way U smell...

03. Juz by hearing Ur voice,i get butterflies...n can't help but smile... :)

02. I miss U even more when U have to leave...

01. I wud do anything in da world for U...as long as i could...coz U mean da world to me...n U're my everything....

No comments:


TERIMA KASIH ! KALAU SUKA LIKE c:
SILA DATANG LAGI :)