Tekan- Tekan Okayy ! Thankyouuu BABE n DUDE . Heee ~

LIKE kalau SUKA ! UNLIKE kalau TAK SUKA (;

Jomm Kongsi LINK korang Dekat Sini :)

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Dear sayang !

Dear Hearts...
is he my true loves?
y u have to start having a huge gigantic crush to a special girl when u're not ready?
y do u find diz prince when u're lack of everything?
n now he's way out of ur league...n u can juz see him without u can barely move a step towards him...he's got almost everything what u were looking for in ur whole life...but it sad now u have to let her go for a while for u to pursue what u was lacking of...maybe one day u'll meet her again...maybe one day u'll have a chance to face her...maybe one day she's ur destiny...maybe,in one sweet day...i'll always look up n pray for that days to come...can't wait to get to know her more n more each day...n when dat day comes,i hope it's not too late...

even she'd warn me by not to fall for her...but i can't help it...i got stung n can't escape her anymore...like stuck with a scorpion's queen...though i know dat she won't be there to catch me when i'm fall...i'm not scare of getting hurts by her...it won't effects me...not one bit...coz juz by knowing her is a blessing...

by only hearing dat magical words from her though...makes me be a better man...giving me the strength to reach up for things i couldn't before...

wishing u were mine...wishing u were the love of my life...

she knows dat love is complicated...hope she knows dat she worths more than anything in diz whole whole...n i'll pray for her everyday,dat she'll meet her eternal happyness...

Princess...
i'm gonna be away for a while...hope u'll always gonna be in good care...hope u'll always success n happy in whatever u do...hope dat we have a chance to meet again...
if u ever miss me...if u ever wanting me...if u ever look out for me...
please call me...u know where to find my number...n i'll be there for u...as long as i could...

with all the hope that'll guides me n with all the love i possess...i'm yours...

2 comments:

♥ Annabella Idrissi ♥ said...

yeah! nak comment la ni..;) ehee..~<3 sayang! dear! dear sayang.. untuk sape tuu??ahakz!

♥ BOOM SHAKALAKA ♥ said...

No comment ! Bhaha :D


TERIMA KASIH ! KALAU SUKA LIKE c:
SILA DATANG LAGI :)