Tekan- Tekan Okayy ! Thankyouuu BABE n DUDE . Heee ~

LIKE kalau SUKA ! UNLIKE kalau TAK SUKA (;

Jomm Kongsi LINK korang Dekat Sini :)

Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm suffering (!) :"(

Ever since you left me
I've been trying to hide the pain
Painting on a smile with lip balm
Putting on a big shades
So difficult to keep pretending
It's getting harder everyday
It's plain to see I'm cold and heartsick
Since you turned and walked away
I just keep going round and round
And round in circles
Keep on tumbling down

Oh my world has changed
And I don't think I can make it without you
Nothing's the same
You got me running around in circles over you

Thursday I saw you
Texting and saying 'i miss you' with someone else
Somehow I kept my composure
Just like everything was cool
But inside I kept repeating
"Don't you let him see you cry"
So I casually turned my head
As the tears rolled down my eyes
I just keep going round and round
And round in circles
Keep on tumbling down

Everything is you
How can I pull through
My heart is consumed I'm so confused
Still caught up in you...love can be so cruel
Baby don't know how to turn you loose.

No comments:


TERIMA KASIH ! KALAU SUKA LIKE c:
SILA DATANG LAGI :)