Tekan- Tekan Okayy ! Thankyouuu BABE n DUDE . Heee ~

LIKE kalau SUKA ! UNLIKE kalau TAK SUKA (;

Jomm Kongsi LINK korang Dekat Sini :)

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Just For You Kay Sayang (!) :D

I cant even know what to say,
I've been hurt I've been played.
and I'm so ashamed.
I can't even cry it's that deep.
You just lie and you cheat like its nothing.
You said that you loved me to and so I trusted you but 
i guess that subconsciously I knew but i never met someone so true.
Never thought of me and you,
but you was just fronting.
I never knew enough about you babe,
I guess i only have myself to blame.
Now im broken hearted and shattering,
you were just playing a game.
I was living in a lie, 
just a masquerade.
You were just playing a game.
Thanks for nothing.

No comments:


TERIMA KASIH ! KALAU SUKA LIKE c:
SILA DATANG LAGI :)