Tekan- Tekan Okayy ! Thankyouuu BABE n DUDE . Heee ~

LIKE kalau SUKA ! UNLIKE kalau TAK SUKA (;

Jomm Kongsi LINK korang Dekat Sini :)

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother Day Ibu Sayang ! ♥ ♥

my maa...
thankz for everything...
thankz for taking care of me...
thankz for your love...
eveything u do for me...
cant be repaid...
it's hard to pay back...
even with money....
i can't paid that...
your tears always make me sad..
even i pretend like dont know it...

i will make u proud maa...
someday.. somewhere...
u will be proud of me...
i swear for you maa...
i will make u proud..

i ... will make not u cry no more...
forgive me for eveything...
forgive me not to listen ur word...
ur face always make me remember...
ur pain to rise me all along....
rise my brothers n sister...

my love for u is more...
more than anything maa..
i love u... from deep of my heart...

once again...
forgive all my sins....
thank you maa...
thank you...

♥ ♥ ♥ 

No comments:


TERIMA KASIH ! KALAU SUKA LIKE c:
SILA DATANG LAGI :)