Tekan- Tekan Okayy ! Thankyouuu BABE n DUDE . Heee ~

LIKE kalau SUKA ! UNLIKE kalau TAK SUKA (;

Jomm Kongsi LINK korang Dekat Sini :)

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Winter Writer !

Days and nights passed with no difference
This winter I am going to make an inference
I would not need any reference
With a writing, not an utterance of vengeance

This winter I am going to make a change
I would not want to pay any revenge
I would forgive and apologise
I want you to realise

Litter, toss and throw
The round ball of snow
If you really want to know
I will cry if you go
Oooo…

It’s cold here and there
I’m frozen inside and outside
Hope your heart will give a flare
As long as you’re here by my side

Protect you from harm
Give you jacket to warm
I will shield you till forever
Lost my armour when we’re not together

Writing phrases by phrases is a suffer
But it wouldn’t be any better
Than having a coffee, bread and butter
Along with you here

No comments:


TERIMA KASIH ! KALAU SUKA LIKE c:
SILA DATANG LAGI :)