Tekan- Tekan Okayy ! Thankyouuu BABE n DUDE . Heee ~

LIKE kalau SUKA ! UNLIKE kalau TAK SUKA (;

Jomm Kongsi LINK korang Dekat Sini :)

Thursday, June 9, 2011

::My Only Wish Biyy::

  • Do you know how it feels,
  • Lying here without you biyy?
  • You could never understand what's happening to me.
  • So alone.Nothing's real.
  • I just dream about you biyy,
  • And forever wonder why you had to break free.
  • Even though you're not my lover,
  • Even though you're not my friend,
  • I would give my all,
  • To have you here.
  • Just to hold you once again..
  • It's so hard to believe that,
  • I don't have you right beside me.
  • As I long to touch you but you're out of my reach.
  • And my heart doesn't feel..It's so very cold inside of me.
  • Just a shadow of someone that I used to..
  • You were the only one that I allowed inside my heart.
  • Now I'm just holding on to something so far gone
  • Where did I go wrong?


No comments:


TERIMA KASIH ! KALAU SUKA LIKE c:
SILA DATANG LAGI :)